- Super Smash Bros. Mario! Link! Samus! Pikachu! All of your favorite Nintendo characters are back along with plenty of new faces in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U the next entry in the beloved Super Smash Bros. series. Up to four players can battle each
- Players ride across stages together in special vehicles. Players take turns as Captain of the vehicle by hitting Dice Blocks to move the party forward, hoping to land on lucky spaces.
- From Toad Road to Boo’s Horror Castle, players will encounter a wide variety of familiar Mario franchise elements in new environments that can be enjoyed solo or with friends.
- Each character has unique abilities and plays styles. For example, Princess Peach glides over gaps, while Luigi has his trademark extra-high jump.
- The new cat transformation allows players to run on all fours, pounce on enemies, attack in midair, or use their claws to scamper up walls and goal poles.
- Explore colorful 3D environments filled with obstacles and contraptions like transparent pipes and vertical conveyor belts, which add new puzzle elements.
- Use the Wii U Gamepad Controller’s touch screen to search for hidden blocks and freeze enemies in place.
- Command a legion of adorable Pikmin in a fight for survival
- Enlist armies of Pikmin to solve puzzles and defeat monsters
- Explore a beautiful, living world through a pint-sized perspective
- Challenge a friend in a frenetic battle mode
- E10+ w/Mild Cartoon Violence
- The No. 1 LEGO video game franchise triumphantly returns with a fun-filled, humorous journey based on the blockbuster Star Wars film.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Learn various fighting styles of Pokemon such as Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, and more. Any fan will be able to learn and execute signature Pokemon moves with a press of a button.
- Turn the tide of battle by calling upon support Pokemon to assist, and unleash devastating attacks to KO your opponent.
- Battles await, and it’s up to you to claim the title of Pokken Tournament champion!
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD features 1080p visuals that will immerse players in the game like never before.
- With the Wii U GamePad controller, it’s easy to manage your inventory and view maps.
- Once players receive the Tingle Bottle item, they can connect with others by posting comments to Miiverse.
- Dixie Kong and Cranky Kong join the adventure as playable characters alongside Diddy Kong.
- Explore new dynamic levels that twist, turn, and transform in new ways. Enjoy spectacular views from the dynamic rotating camera.
- On their journey to reclaim Donkey Kong Island, Donkey Kong and his friends travel across five islands with a variety of stages that include underwater areas and frozen environments.
- Enhance Donkey Kong’s exploration and unlock secrets with a variety of new moves, including a “plucking” system to pull items right out of the ground.
- Experience LEGO City like never before. Players will encounter familiar play sets come to life as they explore the vast city looking for clues to bring Rex Fury to justice.
- Players can go undercover with a variety of disguises including a firefighter a construction worker and even a robber and use their unique abilities to solve puzzles and access new areas of the city.
- Players use the Wii U GamePad controller to scan for hidden clues and criminals, receive mission updates and place waypoints on an overhead city map that displays their position in real time.
- “E10+” w/Cartoon Violence and Crude Humor
- Each attraction features unique and innovative gameplay experiences made possible by the Wii U GamePad controller.
- Depending on the attraction, players can play solo, compete against other players, or even team up to play cooperatively.
- The experiences change depending on whether players are using the GamePad, a Wii Remote controller, or just watching others play on the TV screen.
- Up to five players can participate in dynamic multiplayer modes in select attractions. Multiplayer modes require additional accessories, which are sold separately.
- Everyone at the party competes with his or her own Mii characters in a medley of party games.
- Experience new ways to play with others using the Wii U GamePad.
- Post your impressions of game sessions to Miiverse.
- When you want to leave the TV behind, you can choose to play exclusively on the Wii U GamePad with an array of 15 tabletop games, ranging from foosball to baseball, for two-player competitive and cooperative play.
- In addition to the main games that everyone can play together, there are 80 minigames that can be played on your own.
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like—anytime, anywhere! – Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness.
- Along the way, you’ll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you’ll make to sustain you on your journey. With Nintendo Switch, you can literally take your journey anywhere.