- Both chips are manufactured by Samsung with a 10 nm process.
- They contain 64 GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card.
- The Galaxy S8 is one of the first smartphones to support Bluetooth 5, supporting new capabilities such as connecting two wireless headphones to the device at once.
- The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 64GB ofinternal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is a dual SIMsmartphone. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC and Headphones.
- Powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor,
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
- The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel camera on the front.