- Additional Information
- Delivery, Order & Collect and Services
- Reviews (0)
A1 Portable Charger
Zendure makes some of the best portable power banks we’ve seen, with a superb blend of high build quality, usable capacity and pocketability. The Zendure A1 is the smallest and most compact in the range, which now runs from this 3,550mAh
ZEN+: Ultimate compatibility
The A1 automatically detects your device and fine-tunes the output to charge it at maximum speed (up to 1A). Enjoy top charging speed with a “Zen” peace of mind
The A1 holds enough charge to refuel most phones at least one time. The compact, roll-resistant design means it goes with you anywhere and will stay in place when you put it down.
Packed with Features
- The unique charge-through function allows you to charge the external battery while it is charging your devices, a feature rarely seen in external batteries.
- The A-Series battery will automatically turn itself on when connected to a compatible device for charging, then switch back to standby when charging is complete.
- The A-Series battery can maintain up to 95% of its charge after six months without use.
For Optimal Use
- The Zendure A-Series is compatible with almost all Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other USB-charged devices. However, the iPod nano, Asus tablets, the LG G2 and some GPS and Bluetooth devices are not supported.
- Use your device’s original cable or our included cable to charge your devices.
- Disconnect all cables from the Zendure battery if you don’t intend to use it for a long period of time.
|CAPACITY||3,350 mAh / 12.4 Wh|
|INTERNAL CELLS||3.7 V Super high density lithium-ion cells|
|DIMENSIONS||3.8″ x 1″ x 0.9″|
|MATERIAL||ABS-PC Composite Plastic|
|MAXIMUM INPUT||1.5 A (7.5 W)|
|MAXIMUM OUTPUT||1 A (5 W)|
|INCLUDED ACCESSORIES||Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, Product Manual|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 6.8 x 12.1 cm|
Mint, Silver, Black, Magenta
|Number of USB ports|| |
|Plug Type|| |
Delivering your online order
Get this delivered on a day to suit you
At iClick we deliver 6 days a week. Choose from:
Next day delivery (AED 45): On orders placed before 9 am Saturday-Thursday. Tell us your mobile number and on the day of the delivery we’ll text you to say what time your order will be with you.
Same day delivery (AED 60): Exclusively for selected addresses in Dubai Only. Simply place your order before 9:00am Saturday-Thursday and receive it that evening between 6:30pm and 10:30pm.
Order online and collect in store:
Sometimes you’ll want something even quicker than we can deliver. Or you can’t be in when our van or courier would arrive. That’s why we offer you the option to order online and collect in store.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
- Reserve & Collect – reserve online for free and collect at a local store as soon as you like. Once reserved, your item’s held till closing time the next day, to be paid for when you collect.SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY*
- Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our warehouse to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store – which you choose in checkout – you have 24 hours to collect it.